5:00 pm -
One of our most popular events continues with a trip around the wine world!
This week we’re off to unsung Portugal, often overlooked for its incredible array of affordable yet quality wines. We’ll be pouring a value themed selection of wines this evening as we explore the Dao, the Douro, Alentejano and one or two other places you may have never heard of.
Every Friday, from June 7th to September 6th (14 weeks), we’ll feature a different country or region at our wine tastings. With each country you “visit” (wine tasting you attend) your passport will be stamped. As the summer progresses, coupons will be awarded at different levels as your passport fills with stamps:
4 Stamps = 15% off Coupon
8 Stamps = 20% off Coupon
12 Stamps = 25% off Coupon
With 4 Stamps you will earn your first coupon. Keep your passport and continue to work towards the next level. At 8 Stamps we’ll give you your next coupon (for 20% off) and with 12 Stamps the final coupon (for 25% off). Coupons may be redeemed anytime through September 30. It’s that easy…earn 3 money saving coupons just for tasting great wines from around the world.
Bring this passport to your first tasting and begin your wine travels! If you forget your passport, we’ll have extras available.
The Fine Print
- It’s just like a real passport so only one per person.
- You must be present to have your passport stamped.
- Passports are only stamped during scheduled tastings on Fridays, 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Coupons can not be used in conjunction with case discounts or other discounts.
- Coupons apply to wine and cheese purchases only (sorry beer drinkers).
- Coupons are valid thru 9/30/2013.
Summer Passport Travel Itinerary
- June 7th – Italy
- June 14th - Germany
- June 21st – Portugal
- June 28th - Spain
- July 5th – Australia
- July 12th – Chile
- July 19th – New Zealand
- July 26th – Austria
- August 2nd – Greece
- August 9th – Pacific Northwest
- August 16th – California
- August 23rd – Argentina
- August 30th – South Africa
- September 6th – France